Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Is it ok to outsourcing online customer support?

harrington

Registered
Hello,

As all webmaster knows online marketing first was just keyword ranking on Google, then it turned towards links, then traffic and finally conversion seems to the most important and indeed it is. In my opinion, offering successful customer support to visitors would definitely ensure conversions.

However not many businesses actually are able to handle this as this includes not only investment but also technical knowledge about various platforms that offer online support. So do we need to outsource online support center for business website? Is it worth trying? if yes, then what are the Pros and Cons of Outsourcing Customer Service?

All suggestions are welcome.

• Advertisement
  • I think that would depend on what outsourcing company you work with and also if you have the right budget. I would recommend researching reviews about the respective company, how long they've been in business, etc prior to signing up.

Personally, I always see a risk in providing the sensitive data to any other company.

Advertisement

Back