Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Looking for Hosting Speedy web hosting for WordPress websites

LouisChego

Novice
Hello Everyone,

I'm a designer but have also started working on developing WordPress websites for my clients. What I'm looking for is a shared/managed VPS hosting, to host WordPress sites for my clients. I will also host my personal sites there, but they don't get many views as of now, so that is not a huge concern to me, only thing is it should support emails.

if there's a host that can manage everything for me and has good support in case any issue arises, I would be willing to pay a little extra.

• Advertisement
  • If you are planning to host a WordPress website then the best option would be to opt for a managed WordPress hosting.

There are many benefits to using a Managed WordPress hosting service. Perhaps the most important benefit is that your site will be hosted on a server that is specifically optimized for WordPress. This means that your site will load quickly and you won’t need to worry about optimizing it yourself.

Another advantage of Managed WordPress hosting is that you don’t need to worry about security. The host will take care of all the security issues for you, so you can focus on running your website. In addition, most hosts offer automatic backups, so you can rest assured that your data is safe in case something goes wrong.

Finally, Managed WordPress hosting services are often much more affordable than traditional web hosting services. This makes them a great option for small businesses and bloggers who want the benefits of WordPress without having to manage the hosting themselves.

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
    Also, a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

• Advertisement
  • You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Advertisement

Back