Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Suggest me a managed wordpress blog hosting

RobertPar

Novice
Hello.

I'm very disappointed by constant flaws/holes in scripts, etc. which make blogging almost impossible. I am looking for managed WordPress hosting, where support will take care of installing updates, checking for security holes, etc. I need total web space up to 10gb, and monthly traffic up to 40gb. Please share your suggestions.

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Hi,

All most all hosting companies today have a one-click script that will allow you to install the blog with a click of a button.
    You need to search for a good hosting provider that can offer a one-click script with the package (but almost all do). You might want to check the web hosting offers section on this forum.

Well , wpengine offer managed wordpress hosting however before you even sign up with them , have a word with them and make sure that they are fulfilling your requirements.

• Advertisement
  • Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.

Advertisement

Back