Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Which VPS technology is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

netedge

Registered
Hi,

I would like to know which VPS technology is best if one would like to start webhosting business?

I also would like to know if it can be integrated with billing system and make the VPS provision automatic.

• Advertisement
  • if you go with the easiest solution then virtualizor may be good for you otherwise go with proxmox for a similar experience.

You can go with SolusVM or Virtualizor and Proxmox (hard to configure though) and use KVM Virtualization .

KVM gives bare metal experience and OpenVZ 7 is another light weight option and I would vote for SolusVM as it is more polished and mature then many other panels

There is no any single doubt that KVM based virtualization is best as hardware is utilized much efficiently.
    There are lots of software in market (free and paid) to ease the process of virtualization like Proxmox, Vmware, VirtualBox, etc.
    I would suggest you to go though these first before digging into know how of automatic VPS provision.
    Your concern regarding billing system is not clear to me. You can integrate Whmcs on your website for billing.

Hi,

I would like to know which VPS technology is best if one would like to start webhosting business?

I also would like to know if it can be integrated with billing system and make the VPS provision automatic.

KVM Virtualization and Vmware technology is best

SolusVM is virtually dead. There haven't been any real improvements in years and I have used them for years. I moved to Virtualizor. Both work with WHMCS for automation.

KVM Virtualization and Virtualizor or Proxmox. Virtualizor has a module for whmcs for automatic VPS provisioning.

• Advertisement
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back