Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

What is the best cloud hosting for a forum?

Helsa

Novice
I've owned a forum for two years and would like to upgrade to cloud hosting. My current host is very expensive for their cloud based hosting options so I am shopping around for the best cloud hosting site with most benefits. If you could recommend the best cloud hosting for a forum (with almost no down time and excellent security features), that would be great.

• Advertisement
  • You might try Ninja Post. Though they are pricey at $99 a month, the benefits for this cloud hosted forum solution are very generous. For instance, you get mobile friendly forum with instant updates on forum, much like a live chat, so your users don't have to reload the page to see new posts. The forum is completely hosted in the cloud while integrating with the look of your website. They take care of all the technical issues so you don't have anything to worry about. A very stress free solution to cloud hosting for your forum.

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Well every host is good all you need is to pick the right package according to your own budget and requirement. If you are planing to go with shared hosting then I would suggest you Hostgator whereas if you are planning to go with managed cloud hosting then Cloudways. Cheers

Linode is a pretty good hosting service. I have used digital ocean and now thinking of moving to Linode because of its better prices.

No matter what hosting you are looking for, it is important to pay attention to the support. Sometimes even the prices are not so important and you can overpay, the main thing is to be sure that the site will not fall

• Advertisement
  • linode, vultr, DO are best if you are technical you can customize those other wise there are many managed cloud hosting companies available like cloudways and Digital ocean also provides their managed droplet

Advertisement

Back