Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

KnownHost vs LiquidWeb, which one is good for VPS hosting?

kathi_mickle

Novice
Hi all,

I want to migrate my two woocommerce websites from shared hosting to a managed VPS, I expect these websites to start growing more in the near future, and don't want something to happen when that time comes. While they don't have much traffic as of now, I expect them to see more traffic in the near future. I've been looking for two of these managed VPS hosting providers as I am not super technical. My biggest concerns are pricing and management. I also don't want to get in over my head as far as managing a server or anything.

Does anyone have any further insight on KnownHost & LiquidWeb? Which one is better & faster?

• Advertisement
  • hi,
    KnownHost might be more price-friendly, but it depends upon which pricing plan you will choose based on your preference. Both are offering various packages as well as fully managed hosting services. My friend is using Liquid Web and is very happy with the performance. He says their support is also very good and quick.

1. If you're looking for a managed VPS hosting provider, there are a few key things to lookout for. Some of the most important factors to consider include the host's technical capabilities, customer service and support, and pricing.
    2. Make sure that the managed VPS hosting provider you choose is well-equipped to meet your specific needs. For example, some providers offer24/7 customer support, while others have teams of experts who can help solve any problems that may arise.
    3. It's also important to consider the host's pricing structure. Managed VPS hosting can range in price from free to very expensive, so it's important to find a provider that fits your budget and meets your specific needs.
    4. When choosing a managed VPS hosting provider, be sure to ask about their customer satisfaction rates.

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

• Advertisement
  • Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans and checking customer reviews.

Advertisement

Back