Web Hosting Forum - Net Hosting Talk

We are a community of individuals and businesses passionate about web hosting. Let's build, learn, and grow together.

Looking for Hosting Best Hosting for WordPress

Status
Not open for further replies.

LibertyVPS

Novice
I run about 8 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).
2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have about a month to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month).

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • The so called "best hosting for wordpress" is very subjective because the best hosting for you might not be the best for me, and vice versa.

If you're not comfortable managing your wordpress websites then I would suggest that you should look for a managed wordpress hosting. You can check Liquid Web.

Best hosting is defined as in terms of support, good data centre and cheap pricing.If these 3 things then it can be called as a best hosting for Wordpress.

Although WordPress is free and usually you can use at as a separate individual without any problem. For any professional website you required a web hosting and your own domain to create business out of your blog or business website. By means of open source WordPress with your individual domain having exclusive uniqueness make it promotable brand. Buying a domain name is stress-free, but you have to deliberate definite factors while selecting a hosting provider for WordPress websites.

WordPress can be used for business websites with some negligible changes. It is a multipurpose development environment that can help in larger sites. The main advantage of going this route rather than receiving a free blog are that you get better control - letting you a superior variety of plug ins and so on to modify your site - and even more significantly you can also get your own domain name / website address to use

There are many web hosting provider out there with many packages providing best WordPress cpanel hosting to save money and get maximum output. You can also look web directories for finest web hosting in market.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Everything is exactly what you choose, the main thing is to comply with the requirements:
    • PHP 7.3+
    • MySQL 5.6+
    • Server on Nginx or Apache with mod_rewrite module for generating permalinks
    • HTTPS

• Advertisement
  • Go for managed WP hosting. It will cost you a little higher than normal hosting but you will enjoy the features.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

Back